Arbitrator and Mediator for Civil and Commercial Disputes in Middle Tennessee
At Papa & Roberts, PLLC, our firm provides quality and affordable mediation, arbitration and conflict resolution services. We work closely with individuals, businesses, community groups and nonprofits in Franklin, Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee to resolve their conflicts through arbitration, mediation and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). These ADR methods can be used prior to litigation, during litigation and post-litigation during the appellate phase.
Our Nashville civil mediator handles a broad range of civil and commercial mediation matters, including:
- Business and commercial mediation
- Group conflict facilitation
- Construction and property-related mediation
- Medical malpractice/personal injury mediation
- Employment and workplace mediation
- Civil employment & commercial arbitration
Contact us to speak to a civil arbitrator and mediator about resolving your dispute. Call 615-767-5900 or toll free at 888-746-8097 now for experienced and skilled conflict management services.
Leigh Ann Roberts: Taking Care of Your Commercial Mediation Needs
Attorney-mediator and arbitrator Leigh Ann Roberts handles a broad range of complex commercial mediation and arbitration matters. She is an experienced and highly skilled Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 listed civil mediator, as well as a past president of the Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators. Roberts is also a charter member of the Tennessee Academy of Mediators and Arbitrators, member of the Association for Conflict Resolution, member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, and past chair of the Nashville Bar Association's Alternative Dispute Resolution Section. In addition to all her extensive experience and roles she is a seasoned arbitrator and mediator for the:
- American Arbitration Association
- Construction Dispute Resolutions, Inc.
- Better Business Bureau
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) (formerly NASDAQ)
Whether you are in the pre-suit, litigation or post-litigation appellate phase, you can trust our experienced mediators and arbitrators with all your civil, commercial, and nonprofit conflict resolution needs, including matters such as:
- Franchise disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Employment and workplace disputes
- Contract disputes and interference with contractual relations
- Business partnership dissolution (business divorce)
- Multiparty disputes
- Construction property disputes
- Violation of non-compete clauses
- Family-owned business disputes
- Nonprofit board disputes
- Homeowner association and community group conflicts
To check availability for a civil mediation or arbitration, click here.
More Resources on Mediation and ADR
For more information on mediation and conflict resolution in general, click on the links below:
- About mediation
- Benefits of mediation to clients
- Benefits to attorneys
- Consumer Mediation Information Video
- Mediation Pledge and Clause
Contact an Experienced Brentwood Commercial Mediator and Arbitrator
Contact us today to schedule dispute resolution services with an experienced Nashville civil mediator and arbitrator.