It is important for executives and managers to have an effective plan in place for dealing with conflict in the workplace. Conflict between co-workers and departments can derail even the most well-considered business ideas. Business executives, managers and organization leaders should consider: "Can my organization afford to be without a system and strategies for managing conflict?" If the answer is no, your business or nonprofit could benefit substantially from our experience and perspective.
Executive Coaching is an excellent investment of time and money if you are an individual or organization that is experiencing:
- Instances of workplace conflict that impact your employees and clients
- Significant change in leadership or organization restructuring
- High turn-over rates of skilled employees or valued board members
- Promotion of a relatively new manager or organization leader
- High rates of employee theft or "shrinkage"
- High-profile or potentially large scale internal conflict
- Seasoned manager looking to enhance their leadership skills
- Family owned business struggling with conflict of succession planning
To find out more about how conflict can impact your organization, check out our Press Release on the Cost of Conflict. You can also find out more about how much conflict is impacting your organization by visiting the Cost of Conflict Calculator.
What Can Executive Coaching Do for Your Business or Nonprofit?
Attorney-Mediator Leigh Ann Roberts of Papa & Roberts, PLLC, serves individuals, companies and organizations by providing valuable one-on-one executive coaching related to conflict in organizations. Mediator Roberts' effective conflict management strategies enable successful conflict resolution in the workplace.
Workplace Conflict Management Strategies for Executives and Managers
According to the Center for Creative Leadership, over 85% of leaders experience constant or frequent conflict in their jobs. Statistics also show that over 75% of these leaders are admittedly conflict avoidant.
Conflict is a necessary part of the workplace. If handled correctly, conflict can result in improved products and services, cutting edge industry solutions and ideas, and a more authentic and effective workforce.
As a leader receiving conflict coaching or consulting services, you will:
- Assess your own personal conflict style
- Learn to manage conflict with grace and confidence
- Establish a conflict management plan
- Explore conflict management system designs
- Receive ongoing support in executing any plan or system developed
Having received individual coaching, the executive is better prepared to face not only current issues but future workplace conflict and workplace disputes. Leigh Ann Roberts is also available by telephone for conflict management coaching support and can train an "internal coach" or a conflict management expert or trainer within your organization to assist with further conflict management and mediation skills.
Contact Papa & Roberts today to find out more how you and your organization can benefit from Executive Coaching and Conflict Management Consultation services.