Papa & Roberts Resources
Papa & Roberts, PLLC is a Middle Tennessee based law firm and mediation provider, located conveniently in Brentwood, Tennessee, only minutes from Franklin, Nashville and other parts of middle Tennessee, committed to providing you with local area and national resources to help you through your business and organizational conflicts, divorce, and other life or organizational transitions. Papa & Roberts works with area professionals to deliver the best legal and mediation services, conflict resolution training for your organization, and support for you, your family and your business or community organization. Contact our firm today to find out more about our vast array of services and legal and dispute resolution experience.
Jump to section:
- Business & Civil Litigation
- Business Transactions and Advising
- Nonprofit Formation and Advising
- Family Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Consulting and Training
Personal Bankruptcy Filings and Representation
- Maria M. Salas, Attorney at Law
33 Music Square West, Suite 100A
Nashville, TN. 37203
- Podis & Podis, Attorneys at Law
1161 Murfreesboro Pike, Suite 300
Nashville, TN. 37217
Toll Free. 1-888-372-8780
Nonprofit Formation and Advising
- Giving Matters: Info on Tennessee nonprofits organizations including training, seminars and workshops for nonprofit organization leaders, volunteers and staff.
- Guidestar: Leading National resource for information and services on and for nonprofit organizations.
- Center for Nonprofit Management: The leading resource for services and information to Tennessee nonprofits organizations.
- The Circle Center: The Circle Center offers nonprofits and community organizations affordable and innovative group facilitation including team-building, executive workshops, management & staff training and strategic planning.
Family Law Resources
Collaborative Divorce: A Safe Place
Follow the true life story of one couple as they proceed through their own Collaborative Divorce.
- Paige Manuel: Paige Manuel is a life coach who works with individuals considering, experiencing, or who have already experienced divorce and wish to achieve recovery.
- Life Bridge: Middle Tennessee organization providing parent education classes for divorcing couples. The class is approved by the State of Tennessee for divorcing couples who must attend a parent education class in order to obtain a divorce.
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts:
- Association for Conflict Resolution's Family Section
- Up To Parents: Home of Parents' Commitments to Children of Divorce
Estate Planning and Probate Resources
- Senior Citizens, Inc.
- Life Links: Professional geriatric case management providers.
- Let's Get Moving: Transition service for Middle Tennessee seniors. They specialize in helping Nashville area seniors and their families move from one living situation to another.
- Greater Nashville Area Agency on Aging & Disability:
- John Wade, CFP - Certified Financial Planner
- Charles Pray: Financial representative with Northwestern Mutual's Financial Network specializing in life insurance, disability insurance, and long term care insurance policies.
Social Security Disability Applications & Appeals
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Hatfield and McCoy Feud Solved Through Mediation
Watch the Video
The Association for Conflict Resolution: The Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) is an organization that enhances the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution.
- Collaborative Divorce: Offers collaborative solutions to solve disputes respectfully in marriage situations, child custody, parenting issues, and more.
- Mediate.com: Offers mediation resources, mediation-related links, blogs, find a local mediator service, and more.
- Therapeutic Jurisprudence: Offers an interdisciplinary perspective, focusing on the law's impact on the emotional and psychological health of its clients.
- Center for Contemplative Mind: Society that helps integrate contemplative awareness into contemporary life, creating a more just, reflective, and compassionate environment.
- Conflict Management Toolbox: Allows a business or organization to measure the cost of conflict in your organization.