Family Law Resources
- Life Bridge: Middle Tennessee organization providing parent education classes for divorcing couples. The class is approved by the State of Tennessee for divorcing couples who must attend a parent education class in order to obtain a divorce.
Collaborative Divorce: A Safe Place
Follow the true life story of one couple as they proceed through their own Collaborative Divorce.
For more information on becoming a Collaborative Divorce Professional and related training opportunities, please visit http://www.divorcetrainers.com/. The Institute for Family Conflict Resolution (IFCR) trains professionals who work with divorcing families to clearly understand and implement the very best practices in Collaborative Divorce and similar processes using an innovative interdisciplinary approach. Participants in IFCR trainings will learn how to use the process with their own clients after being trained by a psychologist, a family law attorney and a financial professional, all of whom have built their professional practices around supporting families in conflict. The IFCR Collaborative Divorce training meets the standards of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Association for Conflict Resolution: The Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) is an organization that enhances the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution.
- Collaborative Divorce: Offers collaborative solutions to solve disputes respectfully in marriage situations, child custody, parenting issues, and more.
- Mediate.com: Offers mediation resources, mediation-related links, blogs, find a local mediator service, and more.
- Therapeutic Jurisprudence: Offers an interdisciplinary perspective, focusing on the law's impact on the emotional and psychological health of its clients.
- Center for Contemplative Mind: Society that helps integrate contemplative awareness into contemporary life, creating a more just, reflective, and compassionate environment.
- Conflict Management Toolbox: Allows a business or organization to measure the cost of conflict in your organization.