Papa & Roberts, PLLC is a Middle Tennessee based law firm and mediation provider, located conveniently in Brentwood, Tennessee, only minutes from Franklin, Nashville and other parts of middle Tennessee, committed to providing you with local area and national resources to help you through your business and organizational conflicts, divorce, and other life or organizational transitions. Papa & Roberts works with area professionals to deliver the best legal and mediation services, conflict resolution training for your organization, and support for you, your family and your business or community organization. Contact our firm today to find out more about our vast array of services and legal and dispute resolution experience.
Nonprofit Formation and Advising
- Giving Matters: Info on Tennessee nonprofits organizations including training, seminars and workshops for nonprofit organization leaders, volunteers and staff.
- Guidestar: Leading National resource for information and services on and for nonprofit organizations.
- Center for Nonprofit Management: The leading resource for services and information to Tennessee nonprofits organizations.
- The Circle Center: The Circle Center offers nonprofits and community organizations affordable and innovative group facilitation including team-building, executive workshops, management & staff training and strategic planning.
Family Law Resources
- Life Bridge: Middle Tennessee organization providing parent education classes for divorcing couples. The class is approved by the State of Tennessee for divorcing couples who must attend a parent education class in order to obtain a divorce.
Collaborative Divorce: A Safe Place
Follow the true life story of one couple as they proceed through their own Collaborative Divorce.
For more information on training to become a Collaborative Divorce Professional, please visit http://www.divorcetrainers.com/. ICDT trains professionals who work with divorcing families to clearly understand and implement the very best practices in collaborative divorce using an innovative interdisciplinary approach. The participants in ICDT trainings will see the collaborative process modeled by a psychologist, a family law attorney and a Certified Financial Planner while following the standards of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Association for Conflict Resolution: The Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) is an organization that enhances the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution.
- Collaborative Divorce: Offers collaborative solutions to solve disputes respectfully in marriage situations, child custody, parenting issues, and more.
- Mediate.com: Offers mediation resources, mediation-related links, blogs, find a local mediator service, and more.
- Therapeutic Jurisprudence: Offers an interdisciplinary perspective, focusing on the law's impact on the emotional and psychological health of its clients.
- Center for Contemplative Mind: Society that helps integrate contemplative awareness into contemporary life, creating a more just, reflective, and compassionate environment.
- Conflict Management Toolbox: Allows a business or organization to measure the cost of conflict in your organization.
Business Law Resources